Beautiful, Sustainable Landscape Design and Construction in Redondo Beach, CA
Temperate climate, sea breezes, sunny days — outdoor living just makes sense in Redondo Beach, CA. Known as the site of California's first modern surfer, Redondo's gorgeous beachfront and laid-back vibes make for a nature-oriented culture — that many of us want to reflect in our home and landscape design.
After spending the weekend strolling along the Redondo Beach Pier or shopping in Riviera Village, you'll want to head back to a home that's as tranquil an oasis as the seaside. Whether you call North or South Redondo your home, you know the value of gorgeous landscaping, inviting outdoor spaces, and enticing natural features. At Cutting Edge, we work with your unique vision to design and construct stunning landscaping for your home.
As a Blue Zones Community, Redondo Beach's emphasis on healthy living means that outdoor spaces are usually catered towards activity, enjoyment, and healthy eating. Whether you're interested in pool landscaping for your family and friends, hoping to carve out some tranquil backyard space for your putting green, or desiring an outdoor cooking space for entertainment — purposeful landscape design can bring your vision to life.
When we design outdoor spaces, we aim to create a perfect balance of form and function in all of our spaces. This way, we create a landscape that not only looks stunning, but is also a perfect aesthetic match for your home and neighborhood.
There's nothing like taking a dip in the pool at the end of a long day. We specialize in creating custom-designed pools that seamlessly integrate with the rest of your outdoor living space. Water features, spas, jacuzzis — all these elements come together to create an oasis in your backyard.
When it comes to our outdoor kitchen design, we truly prioritize your needs as a cook and host. Need a dishwasher and sink for quick and easy clean-up? Need lots of counter space so that everyone can plenty of room to snack and hang out? You'll find that having a custom outdoor kitchen makes it fun, enjoyable, and refreshing to serve up food for friends and family. And for a cozy gathering in the evenings? Nothing beats an outdoor gas fire pit.
Every element of our landscape construction is designed to offer you more convenience and increase aesthetic value:
- Outdoor lighting to keep your property safe and well-lit
- Gorgeous pathways that intuitively connect elements of your property
- Perfect patios that give you the chance to relax and enjoy your home to the fullest
Whether you're trying to teach your kids the finer elements of golf, look forward to challenging your friends on the weekends, or simply want to work on your putting stroke from the comfort of your own home — an outdoor putting green will bring your game to the next level.
Sustainable, Thoughtful Landscaping in Redondo Beach
In every well-designed landscape, structural elements — like patios, walkways, and outdoor kitchens — should be balanced with creative design services to bring the landscape to life. Plants, flowers, trees, and succulents all come together to create beautiful and unique outdoor spaces that resonate with your aesthetic. Our college-educated team knows how to work with some of the challenging aspects of growing plants in Redondo Beach, like sandy soil and a drought prone climate, to produce something special.
Across Redondo Beach, preservation and sustainability projects like Hopkins Wilderness Park and the Theodore Payne Foundation's Native Garden Tour inspire us. Here's how we do our part to create eco-friendly landscapes that flourish in Redondo Beach:
- Native Plant Landscaping. Why use native plants in landscaping? Well, species introduced to our area can quickly become invasive and grow out of control. Often, they require more maintenance and more chemicals and fertilizers to keep healthy. In contrast, native plants like Douglas Iris, seaside daisy and buckwheat not only add beauty to your home, but also support local ecosystems.
- Low-water Landscaping. In Redondo Beach, it's incredibly important to conserve water whenever possible. That's why we're proud to prioritize low-water landscaping. We also specialize in xeriscaping, which requires little to no water.
- Succulent garden landscaping. We love the vibrant colors, rustic aesthetic, and local significance of succulent landscaping. These hardy little plants are made to resist droughts — and create a unique and beautiful landscape.
- Garden design. Always dreamed of picking sage from your herb garden? Or stepping out your door to a sea of colorful flowers and shrubs? We can accommodate any kind of garden that you may be envisioning.
- Artificial turf installation. If you want that dream green lawn — but don't want to waste water or time with maintenance — artificial turn installation is a popular, sustainable alternative.
Why Cutting Edge Landscape Design is the Right Choice
Full service. As licensed general contractors, we handle your project from start to finish. This means less stress for you over the course of the project, since you only have to communicate with one company to create all your outdoor living needs. Offering impeccable service each step of the way, we simplify your experience by completing designs with our in-house staff.
Highly Educated & Experienced. We've provided landscaping services to this area since 2004. Our team is comprised of educated and experienced experts with backgrounds in horticulture and botany. With an in-depth understanding of the soil conditions, micro-climate, and aesthetic of Redondo Beach, we can design creative outdoor spaces that will prove successful here.
We work with your vision. The outdoor living space at your Redondo Beach home should be a reflection of your values, aesthetic, and vision. During our design process, your desires inform our creative process and help us design the perfect space for you, your family, and your neighborhood.
“Matt designed a stone patio, landscaping and custom lighting for our home. It looks spectacular! He does high quality work and had excellent communication with us throughout the project. Highly recommend him.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
3. Newport Beach
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach