Outdoor Lighting in Redondo Beach, California Transforms Your Yard
Do you often look out at your Redondo Beach, California outdoor space and wonder why you don't spend more time outside? It could be that the space doesn't work for you and your family. If you don't already have outdoor lighting, you're limited by the time of day for using it. You can overhaul your entire yard or make small changes to make the area more functional. A great place to start is with the addition of outdoor lighting for your outdoor living space.
What Is Outdoor Lighting
New outdoor lighting is more than putting an overhead fixture on your screened-in porch. You can add lighting to your deck, pool area, along your fence, and almost anywhere in your yard. You can use small twinkle lights or rustic-style bulbs. There are many options.
Once you've installed outdoor lighting, you'll find your family spends more time outdoors. There are many benefits that come with outdoor lighting, including improved safety and security. You'll be able to show off your beautiful landscaped yard and make a great first impression on guests.
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say
We know choosing the right landscaping company can be a challenge. You want only the best to complete your project. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we take pride in our ability to work well with and impress our clientele. Have a look at what some of our past outdoor lighting customers had to say, such as Russ Somoa in a Google Review:
Michael has a firm that is customer-focused and employs people that assure this is carried out at every interaction. The crew that comes to our home is courteous and very accommodating so well done Michael. This is our 10th year and we will continue to work with Michael in the future.
Benefits of Outdoor Lighting in Redondo Beach, California
Before you go to the expense of installing new outdoor lights, you want to know how it benefits you. First off, you'll find more uses for your outdoor space when you easily see it. Other benefits include:
- Curb appeal - Your yard is your visitor's first chance at a good first impression, and outdoor lighting shows that you care about the details. It also helps visitors notice your garden and beautiful yard.
- Safety - From uneven ground to a toy your child left outside, there are many things you can trip over in your yard, and a fall can cause a lot of damage. Adding lighting to your yard can help minimize the risk of falls and other accidents.
- Security - You want to make sure that your family is safe from outside intruders and lights to help to keep them at bay. Why would a potential thief approach a well-lit yard if there's a darker one available?
- Use your yard anytime - With outdoor lighting, your outdoor barbecue can last long into the night. You don't need to move the party inside as soon as the sun goes down.
Use Images to Imagine Your Ideal Outdoor Lighting
With so many years in the business, Cutting Edge Landscape Design has completed many jobs for homeowners, just like you. We love showing off our skills and dedication to creating excellence on each project. As you look through our gallery of photos of past jobs, you'll want to notice how each job is unique. You won't find any cookie-cutter designs with our firm.
You can use our portfolio of past jobs to imagine what your final space will look like and also to help your imagination soar. Some of our jobs might spark ideas for your own, or you might see something you like better than what you're currently thinking. Please, take a few moments to browse our gallery.
Steps to a Completed Project
You might wonder what it takes to get a project such as new outdoor lighting completed. It involves a few steps and several weeks to complete. Here's a peek at the process of completing outdoor lighting.
- Decide on installing an outdoor renovation
- set a budget
- book an appointment with your landscaping company
- meet with a designer to share your ideas and hear theirs
- review a 3D model and approve the design
- commit to dates for installation of outdoor lighting
- enjoy your refreshed outdoor space
Additional Services Offered in Redondo Beach, California
While our team is always ready to help you create an outdoor lighting area that works for your yard, we do offer many other services for homeowners to keep your property functional, eco-friendly, and gorgeous. Here are a few other services that we offer:
- Succulent garden design - Succulents are a trendy addition to any home or garden. Long gone are the dowdy cactus in only green tones. Our team can design and install a succulent garden in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, and it doesn't require a lot of upkeep.
- Outdoor kitchen - If you always dreamed of making your backyard the hub of your social gatherings, then an outdoor kitchen can make that possible. You can design a kitchen that functions for barbecues or one that would make a professional chef jealous. An outdoor kitchen can help you maximize your space.
- Hardscaping - With hardscaping, you can add a water feature, permanent seating, and a fire pit. These high-quality additions to your home provide function and look good at the same time. You can explore your options with one of our team members.
We offer a variety of services and construction landscaping. If you didn't see anything that appeals to you, explore our landscaping services page.
Extensive Service Area
We love working with our customers in the Redondo Beach, California area with its unique vibe and distinct culture. With its proximity to Los Angeles and its location on the Santa Monica Bay, this town has a quirky charm all its own. Since we're a locally-owned company, we offer outdoor lighting and other services to an extended service area, including:
- Manhattan Beach
- Los Alamitos
- Newport Beach
- Long Beach
- Palos Verde Estates
- Hermosa Beach
- El Segundo
- Seal Beach
- and more
If you don't see your hometown or neighborhood, you can check out our entire service area on the main service area page.
Work With the Best
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we're always looking for additional team members who share our obsession with providing customers with their dream outdoor space. Whether your skill set lies in customer service, installing a landscape, or design, we may have a position to fit your needs. Our dedication to excellence means you'll be joining an all-star team. Check out available career openings to see if we're a fit.
“Matt designed a stone patio, landscaping and custom lighting for our home. It looks spectacular! He does high quality work and had excellent communication with us throughout the project. Highly recommend him.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.