Luxury Manhattan Beach, California Landscaping Services: Sustainability Meets Style
Sunny days and sea breezes make Southern California cities like Manhattan Beach, Los Alamitos, and Newport Beach absolutely ideal for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. And with luxury landscaping services from Cutting Edge Landscape Design, you won't need to leave the comfort of your own home to bask in the beauty of nature year-round.
What does your ideal Manhattan Beach, California property look like? Do you envision verdant raised bed gardens brimming with native species of plants and trees? Luxury water features enhanced with custom outdoor lighting from dusk till dawn? A tranquil patio and a gas fire pit surrounded by lush succulents and shade trees? Our sustainable, low-water landscaping services can bring your vision to life — and elevate even the most upscale property to new heights.
Stunning and Sustainable Landscape Design
At Cutting Edge, sustainability isn't just a buzzword. Our Manhattan Beach, CA team takes pride in designing low-water landscapes that are just as beautiful — and far less wasteful — than traditional landscaping. Throughout this process, we combine our expertise with your unique vision to create the perfect design for your outdoor spaces.
The Incredible Benefits of Sustainable Landscape Design
Since 2004, Cutting Edge Landscape Design has serviced Palos Verdes Estates, Long Beach, Seal Beach, and the surrounding areas. We combine our in-depth knowledge of micro-climates, soil conditions, and native plants with innovative irrigation techniques to create sustainable and low-water landscapes. The result? You have a beautiful, carefully-planned landscape that will:
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Protect natural resources
- Mesh perfectly with our local climate and plant life
- Conserve water to save money
- Allow you to spend more time enjoying your property (and less time on maintenance)
Bring Your Property to Life with Low-Water Landscaping Services
Our talented team can incorporate plants, shrubs, and trees into a low-water landscape with truly stunning results:
- Xeriscaping. With xeriscaping, we combine gorgeous local varieties of succulents, decorative shrubs, and colorful cacti with innovative landscaping techniques to bring vibrancy to your property. The best part? All of this is accomplished in a landscape design that requires little water and hardly any maintenance.
- Native Plant Landscaping. Our horticulturists aren't just highly trained: they're also local experts in native plants. Accustomed to occasional drought conditions, our native plants naturally require less water than imported plants. They also require less maintenance, fewer applications of pesticides, and reflect the natural beauty of our coastal landscape.
- Raised-bed Gardens. Do you envision gardens brimming with herbs, vegetables, and flowers? Gardens beautify your space and add to your property's appeal. We'll analyze sun, shade, and soil conditions on your property to create raised bed gardens that bring joy year-round.
- Artificial turf. Love the look of a green lawn, but could do without the high water use and the expensive maintenance? Then our artificial grass installation services might be the perfect solution for your landscape. Using high-end, realistic-looking artificial turf, we create green expanses that seamlessly connect your outdoor spaces.
Ready to get started planning the sustainable landscape of your dreams? Please reach out to us today to kick-start the process of achieving your ideal outdoor space.
Create Gorgeous Connected Spaces with Landscaping Construction
Professional landscaping services can transform your property's look, boost curb appeal, and make your outdoor spaces more enjoyable for you and your entire family. As a full-service landscaping construction company, we go beyond plants, shrubs, and trees to improve your property. Whether this means all-new hardscaping elements for your property or simply updating your current outdoor space, we can help you optimize your outdoor spaces.
Our landscape construction services can create sturdy, stylish stairways and stone paths that connect various areas of your property. We specialize in beautiful flagstone patios that allow you to enjoy the tranquility of your gardens or pool area, while our meticulously designed fountains and water features can create an at-home oasis. Whatever your style — from simplistic elegance to farmhouse modern — we can construct a landscape that suits your aesthetic.
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
The Best Outdoor Living Designs: Indoor Comforts in Outdoor Spaces
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we believe that quality landscaping services can enhance your ability to relax, entertain, and pursue your hobbies. To that end, we excel at bringing the comforts and amenities of the indoors into your outdoor spaces. Our outdoor living services are tailored to your interests and designed to mesh with the rest of your landscape design.
With an outdoor kitchen or BBQ, you can combine your love of cooking with your appreciation of gorgeous sunsets. Exquisite pools, hot tubs, and water features offer you the chance to enjoy our sunny climate to the fullest. Luxury outdoor lighting services illuminate pathways, walkways, and patios so that you can enjoy your property from dusk till dawn. And whether that means hitting your putting green at dawn or huddling around the gas fire pit at dusk, Cutting Edge Landscape Design can make it happen.
“The work was done very professionally and our yard looks great. His crew was always on time and truly did an amazing job.”
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach
Professional, High-End Landscaping Services
At Cutting Edge, we set ourselves apart from the competition with our professionalism, high standards, and attention to detail. Our team of designers and horticulturists are highly-trained and educated in their fields. With our local knowledge, we can approach your property's unique needs with competence and expertise. And since we're a fully licensed contracting company, we can handle every aspect of your project from start to finish — which translates to increased convenience and reduced stress for you.
Most importantly, at Cutting Edge, we truly take the time to understand and align to your vision. We do not have a one size fits all approach. Throughout our design process, we are available via phone call for all your questions and concerns. Our clients' satisfaction is our biggest priority
If you're ready to highlight the natural beauty of your property and create an oasis in your backyard with our luxury landscaping services, then please get in touch today. Our friendly and professional team is excited at the opportunity to make your vision a reality.