Enjoy Unique and Beautiful Outdoor Living Space in Hermosa Beach, CA
There's a reason Hermosa Beach is called "The Best Little Beach City." With 283 sunny days a year, temperate nighttime temperatures, and an absolute gem of a coastline, it's truly a special place. With its architectural diversity, eclectic attitude, entertainment and festivals, and laid-back coastal feel, Hermosa Beach is an incredible place to call home.
If you're looking to make the absolute best of your home in this amazing little beach city, you might want to focus on your outdoor spaces. How do you get the best out of every sunny day, along with each and every cool evening of the year? What's the best way to share the joy with your family, friends, and neighbors? Curating the perfect outdoor living area complete with outdoor lighting is simple when you partner with a landscaping company that truly understands your vision.
Easy Outdoor Living in Hermosa Beach
Even in the middle of summer, the westerly breeze from the Pacific helps Hermosa Beach remain temperate and pleasant. This pleasant climate — paired with city's safe and tight-knit community — makes outdoor living a way of life in Hermosa Beach. Whether you're seeking quiet relaxation or upbeat entertainment (or perhaps a mixture of both), you can find your comfort zone with customized landscape design and construction. Make sure to consider all your options:
Beautiful & Creative Designs for your Hermosa Beach property
If you're like most people in sunny Hermosa Beach, you have a great appreciation for the natural beauty of the South Bay coastline. Maybe you love catching the views on the Hermosa Beach pier, cycling on the Strand, or strolling on the beautiful Greenbelt.
One of our main goals as a landscaping company is to design spaces that resonate with not only a home, but with a community. As part of our commitment to these values, we specialize in curating outdoor spaces that keep the natural ecosystem, water conservation measures, and respect for nature in mind. No matter your vision, we can make it a reality with our premiere services:
- Garden design that fits your vision. From herb gardens, to gardens chock full of vegetables, to those bursting with gorgeous Hermosa Beach flowers — we can help create your dream garden.
- Xeriscaping for low-water and low-maintenance. Attracted to the idea o a landscape that more or less looks after itself — but still want a unique and aesthetically pleasing yard and lawn? Ask about low-water xeriscaping, which uses natural materials to make an easy-to-care for property.
- Native plant landscaping for Hermosa Beach. We specialize in using plants that are native to Hermosa Beach. Instead of planting foreign species that can quickly become invasive, our focus on native plants ensures landscaping that's drought resistant, low maintenance, and supportive to the ecosystem.
- Succulent landscaping for unique beauty. Succulents are incredible and hardy plants that store moisture in their thick leaves. Available in a variety of colors, shapes, and textures, they're a low-water and low-maintenance option that fits right in our corner of the world.
- Artificial grass installation for a greener lawn. Love the idea of a green lawn for the kids to play on — but don't love the idea of wasting water and time tending a lawn? Our artificial grass installation services can solve that problem.
Low-water landscaping for a sustainable home. Low-water landscaping, when done correctly, can make for an absolutely stunning yard and lawn — all without wasting water or committing to a ton of maintenance.
Collaborating for Perfect Design
Our design process prioritizes your unique vision for your home. Whether you have a precise idea of what you want for your property, or you could use some help with inspiration and design, we can help you throughout the process. As a full service landscaping company, we offer the stress-reducing benefit of being your one-stop service for each aspect of landscape design. Here's why we're different:
- Locally owned and operated
- College-educated professionals
- Years of experience in Hermosa Beach landscaping
- Impeccable and quick service
- Collaborative and supportive
If you're ready to take your outdoor living to the next level, increase the property value of your home, and create the perfect outdoor oasis, we're happy to help you on your journey.
“Matt designed a stone patio, landscaping and custom lighting for our home. It looks spectacular! He does high quality work and had excellent communication with us throughout the project. Highly recommend him.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach