Designing Outdoor Living Spaces in Redondo Beach, California
Nestled along the Pacific Ocean on one side and the greater Los Angeles area on the other, Redondo Beach, California is a bustling community. This area of Southern California enjoys beautiful weather throughout the year. If your yard is in disarray or overgrown, then you aren't enjoying your home's outdoor space. With the right landscaping company, you can turn your outdoor living space into an area where you can spend time as a family or entertain guests.
What Does Outdoor Living Include?
Updating your outdoor living area is so much more than mowing the grass or building a deck. As part of an outdoor living project, you can create an outdoor kitchen to rival a gourmet one or add outdoor lighting that illuminates your outdoor space all night long. When you update your outdoor living area, you and your family will enjoy more time outdoors in the fresh air. Your outdoor living area can provide a host of benefits including, additional entertaining space, increased curb appeal that makes a great first impression, and safety and security that comes from a well-lit area.
What Others Are Saying About Us
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we constantly strive to be the best in the field and to treat each project like it's unique and the only one like it. We work closely with our customers at each stage of the project to ensure the final product meets and exceeds their expectations. Vivian Ibarra wrote on Houzz:
Matt redesigned my backyard to create a large outdoor space. His crew was professional and hard working. Matt responded to all of my questions and made changes and suggestions as the yard was completed. I could not be happier with the results.
Benefits of an Redondo Beach, CA Outdoor Living Area
Before undertaking a large project, such as creating a new outdoor living area, you want to know that it will benefit you. There are many benefits to creating an outdoor living area, including:
- Increase the value of your home: By adding an outdoor kitchen, fire pit, putting green, or other permanent structures, you raise the value of your property if you decide to sell in the future.
- Safety and security: When you add landscape lighting to your outdoor space, your home becomes safer. You can walk outside at night without free of not seeing a toy your child left out and tripping over it. Also, a brightly lit yard will deter burglars who will look for easier pickings.
More space for entertaining: With all the space available in your yard, you'll be able to invite more people to your next barbecue.
Check Out Our Slideshow
In all its years in business, Cutting Edge Landscape Design has partnered with Redondo Beach, California homeowners to create outdoor living areas that make the most of their outdoor space. We take pride in each project as it shows off our skills and dedication. After flipping through our gallery of projects, you'll notice how each of the jobs is unique to the homeowner. We aren't an assembly line of outdoor living spaces.
With our gallery of past jobs, you can get a feel for our work ethic while getting some ideas of how you want your space to appear. You might like some of our past jobs more than what you already have in mind. You can take a few minutes and explore the possibilities in our gallery.
Understanding the Steps From Start to Finish
As you begin to explore the idea of updating your Redondo Beach, CA outdoor living area, you might begin to wonder what steps are involved in such a venture. This type of project takes several weeks to complete and a handful of steps. Here's a look at the steps involved in creating your new outdoor living space:
- Make the decision to create an outdoor living space
- Decide on a budget
- Contact a landscaping company
- Share ideas with the company's designer
- See a 3D design of your possible outdoor area and approve it
- Agree on dates to install the outdoor living area
- Creation of your outdoor living space.
Other Services That We Offer
Our team specializes in working with our customers to create an outdoor living space that they can use every day and take pride in. However, we offer a host of other services to complete the look of your landscape and yard. Here's a look at other services we offer to keep your yard looking its best:
- Hardscaping: With this service, our team creates permanent features on your property, such as seating, a fire pit, or a water feature. These additions are a blend of functionality and beauty. Our team members can help you explore the many options.
- Succulent garden design: When you think of succulents, you might think of a patch of plants in a single color with needles sticking out, but a succulent garden is so much more. Succulents come in a variety of colors and shapes to create a kaleidoscope of colors and texture for your outdoor space. Contact our team to learn more.
- Artificial grass installation: Let's face it! Your grass is a lot of work from mowing and fertilizing to controlling weeds. You can spend all your weekends keeping it looking good. However, artificial grass is low maintenance and looks lovely.
Our team is ready to provide you with a variety of landscaping services. Check out our other options.
Extended Service Area
We take pride in working with our friends and neighbors in the Redondo Beach, California area. However, we also enjoy working with other communities in and around the Los Angeles area. Our outdoor living services and other areas of expertise are available to an extended service area, including:
- Manhattan Beach
- Los Alamitos
- Newport Beach
- Long Beach
- Palos Verde Estates
- Hermosa Beach
- El Segundo
- Seal Beach
- and more.
While this list reflects many of the towns and cities that we offer service to, it isn't a complete list. If you don't see your area on the list, call our office to see if you're in our area.
Work With the Best
Cutting Edge Landscape Design takes pride in offering the best service possible to our clients, and to meet this goal, we only hire the best. If you are the best at installing a landscape, working with customers, designing an outdoor space, then you may be right to join our team of specialists and help us make dreams come true for our clients. You can see our career openings to see if we have an open position for your talents.
“My wife Pat and I finally selected The Cutting Edge probably because of the owner, Matt. He kept in touch with us while we decided on the right design for our front yard. Once the job started Matt stopped by to direct his crew numerous times. The Cutting Edge crew were fantastic and worked their tails off. Bottom line, go with Matt and The Cutting Edge.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
3. Newport Beach
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach