Why Hire a Commercial Landscaping Company in Los Alamitos, California?
Located in beautiful Southern California, Los Alamitos enjoys moderate temperatures throughout the year, and with an almost non-existent rainfall in the summer months and less than five inches of rain per month in the winter, keeping your property looking lush is a constant challenge and can require the help of a commercial landscaping company.
As a business owner or commercial property owner, you have a lot of responsibilities. Sometimes, it seems like commercial landscaping is somewhere around the bottom of the list. With so many irrigation companies in the area, you've considered hiring someone to take care of this chore.
Here are some of the top reasons to hire a commercial landscaping company in Los Alamitos, California:
- Create curb appeal - When a new customer arrives at your business, their first impression is the landscaping. If there are tall weeds or wild hedges, they might worry that your company doesn't care about minor issues. A pristine landscape encourages new customers to stop by and patronize your company, and this can generate new streams of revenue. If you're a commercial property owner, you'll find it easier to find companies to lease your property with a beautiful landscape.
- Save time - it takes a lot of time to maintain a property. In the Los Alamitos area, you also need to create an irrigation network to keep plants and turf watered properly. A professional landscaping company can do all the chores for you so you can handle more important business, such as finding new clients to appreciate your property.
- Save Money - A professional landscaping company should create an irrigation system and design that lowers the amount of water you need to keep it looking gorgeous. This lowers your water bill, but irrigation companies can help you find rebates and tax credits when you lower the amount of water you use on your property.
- Makes Your Property More Eco-Friendly - More and more, consumers are taking an interest in companies that are working to protect the environment. By choosing native plants for your landscape and low-water landscaping, you're lowering your company's carbon footprint, and you can share that with your customers.
Common Services Provided by a Commercial Landscaping Company
You might hesitate to hire a commercial landscaping company because you don't understand the services they offer. You can have one of your employees mow the grass each week. However, a professional landscaper can do so much more than tend to the grass and flowers. Here's a look at the most common landscape design services a professional can provide to your business.
Components of Landscape Design
- Hardscaping - Add some natural seating areas or a water feature to your property with hardscaping. This task includes installing walkways and pavers to create paths or areas that don't require turf and other plants.
- Xeriscaping - You've probably heard the word but aren't really sure what it means. Xeriscaping is a type of landscaping that creates a beautiful outdoor space that doesn't require as much water. You might be picturing a yard filled with dirt and cacti, but that's no longer the case. Advancements in horticulture have paved the way to a gorgeous outdoor space without the need for constant watering.
- Native plant landscaping - Create a stunning outdoor area using native plants. Since we're lucky enough to live in Southern California close to the coast, there are stunning and beautiful native shrubs, bushes, trees and flowers to choose among. Become eco-friendly with this type of landscaping without sacrificing any beauty.
- Succulent garden design - In recent years, succulent plants have become a trend in home interior. While these plants look similar to cacti and don't require much water, they are more intricate and offer a wider range of shapes and sizes to create a stunning landscape without looking austere.
- Low-water landscaping - With water at a premium in the SoCal area, low-water landscaping can save you a lot of money and shows that your company is committed to lowering your carbon footprint and aiding the community. Also, there are rebates and tax credits you can take advantage of when you switch to this type of landscaping.
Artificial grass installation - Grass is a lot of work. Between watering it and mowing it, your grass is an investment in time and money. There is artificial grass available that looks as good as the real thing without all the maintenance or associated costs. A commercial landscaping company can help you explore your options.
Finding the Right Commercial Landscaping Company in Los Alamitos, California
There are a lot of irrigation companies and professional landscapers in the Southern California area so finding the right fit for you should be easy. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we want to work with you to get the beautiful property you deserve. Here are just a few reasons that we're a good fit for your company:
- Full-service landscaping contractor
- Locally owned and operated
- In business, since 2004
- Fully licensed
- We offer Saturday hours by appointment
- Continuing education to stay current on all the trends of landscaping and advancement in horticulture
- Extensive service area including Manhattan Beach, Los Alamitos, Newport Beach, Long Beach, Palos Verde Estates, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, and Seal Beach.
When you're ready to start exploring your landscape options, one of our talented team members will work with you to design a property you want. You can look at photos from jobs we've done to get a feel for and ideas about what we can do for your property. The job doesn't end after we finish installing your new landscaping.
We can also maintain the landscape you already have. Our professional staff can help you explore the possibility of rebates and tax credits for switching your landscape design to a low-water design.
To us, you're more than a business owner. You're part of our Los Alamitos, CA community and helping you realize the potential of your property is our number one goal. We care about this area because we call it home too. Call us!
“My wife Pat and I finally selected The Cutting Edge probably because of the owner, Matt. He kept in touch with us while we decided on the right design for our front yard. Once the job started Matt stopped by to direct his crew numerous times. The Cutting Edge crew were fantastic and worked their tails off. Bottom line, go with Matt and The Cutting Edge.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach