Superior Seal Beach, California Commercial Landscaping Services
Seal Beach is among the most beautiful spots in Southern California. With commercial landscaping from Cutting Edge Landscape Design, you can attract locals and tourists alike to your property thanks to increased curb appeal.
You also lower your water bills to minimize your environmental impact. In this hidden gem, home to California's second-largest piers and nestled between Newport Beach and Long Beach, it's your time to make your Seal Beach, California business shine with our incredible commercial landscaping services.
You want to improve the way you water your landscape in an area that receives only 13 inches of rain every year. You need to improve your curb appeal despite a hot sun that can dry out plans.
You have to compete with other shops and restaurants in this gorgeous spot of Southern Califonia land. Work with us to improve your landscape environment, irrigation system, and even leverage some tax benefits. Our 15 years of experience in the area will make us your perfect partner.
The Benefits of Working with a Commercial Landscaping Company in Seal Beach, California
It's easy to make a living in one of Forbes' Friendliest Towns in America. The vibe and atmosphere of Seal Beach, CA have caused many businesses to move here. Residents and tourists want to spend time outside. Let's make sure they see and appreciate you when they do.
Don't look at commercial landscaping as a cost. When you partner with the right professionals, commercial landscaping in Seal Beach, California can actually benefit your business, both in the short-term and long-term:
- Increased curb appeal, thanks to the beautiful surrounding that draws the eyes of tourists and onlookers. For a storefront business, especially in an impulse shopping industry, curb appeal can be the reason you get foot traffic. That curb appeal also raises your property value.
- Potentially significant cost savings, due to landscape design that minimizes the amount of water you need to keep it green and lush. Especially in a dry area like Orange County, that's an important consideration. The right landscaper can also help you leverage tax rebates.
- Time savings, especially compared to having to do your own landscaping. Mowing the lawn, keeping flowers fresh, and making sure the soil is always well-nourished is no easy task. Working with a contractor can help you focus on actually running your business.
- Sustainability, an increasingly important topic for business owners. An eco-friendly landscape design that avoids wasting water can actually become a core part of your value proposition as a 'green' business.
The right irrigation system doesn't just save up to 40% on your water bill. It also helps you market your business specifically to environmentally-conscious customers and helps you redirect employee hours to more productive tasks. Talk about a win-win.
Landscaping Services to Make Your Business Stand Out
Let's get down to business. On their stroll down the promenade or their visit to the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge, plenty of potential customers will see your business. Whether they stop depends on their first impression. Our services help you build that impression by taking your landscape to the next level:
Exactly what does it mean to work with a full-service landscape design company? Other than realizing the holistic process from planning through execution, it's important to familiarize yourself with the services we offer to make your property and business stand out:
- Artificial grass and turf installation to keep the property green without worrying about a lack of water.
- Native plant landscaping designed to bring beauty and color to your business exterior with plants that can grow in this dry environment.
- Irrigation system installations to keep your property watered in ways that minimize wastefulness.
- Enhanced commercial landscape design that focuses on increasing beauty without wasting natural resources like water.
- Hardscaping, a process that includes permanent building materials to create seating areas and water features.
- Xeriscaping, a concept that uses trees, bushes, and turf that doesn’t require much water and only need little maintenance.
- Outdoor lighting installations to add ambiance and style to your commercial property during the evening and night time.
And of course, we'll be your partners. We'll make sure that we take each project from planning through execution. We care about the Seal Beach, CA community, and want to help to improve it. That means prioritizing businesses like you to build low-water landscaping projects.
Save up to 40% While Leveraging California's Generous Tax Rebate Laws
It's important to think through your business expenses. Your lease will be your major expense but if you're not careful, water bills might not be far behind. The solution is a partnership with a company like us.
The cost savings are undeniable. Smarter irrigation systems almost pay for themselves. It gets even better when you hardly pay anything for the commercial landscaping project itself.
Ask us about local rebates to business owners like you. Seal Beach, CA also cares about its businesses, and wants to encourage sustainability. That means systems like drip irrigation, turf installation, and xeriscaping might just be paid for almost entirely by the local government. Work with us to learn more.
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we work to match your vision. We believe in sustainability, just like you do. Let's work together to secure those cost savings.
The Power of Partnering With Cutting Edge Landscape Design for Your Seal Beach, California Property
We're a full-service, fully licensed company. As local residents, we care about Seal Beach, CA as much as you do. That means we care about businesses like yours, and want to get the job done right.
Every professional at Cutting Edge Landscape Design prides themselves on doing the work. We've served the Manhattan Beach, CA area since 2004, and have completed almost 1,200 projects in the process. Yours might just be next.
We know the amount of sun Seal Beach, CA gets. We know that while tourists love that beach time, plants might suffer. We have the solutions in place to maintain and even enhance your curb appeal.
At the same time, we don't leave you alone. All of our employees are college-educated and familiar with sustainability trends and needs in Southern California. They'll leverage that expertise in partnering with you to make stunning outdoor spaces a reality for your employees and customers alike.
In working with us, you get a true partnership. From the first planning session about your property to the installation of an irrigation system and ongoing maintenance, we're there for you to create and maintain stunning landscape designs.
“My wife Pat and I finally selected The Cutting Edge probably because of the owner, Matt. He kept in touch with us while we decided on the right design for our front yard. Once the job started Matt stopped by to direct his crew numerous times. The Cutting Edge crew were fantastic and worked their tails off. Bottom line, go with Matt and The Cutting Edge.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach