Treat Yourself to Luxury Outdoor Lighting in Palos Verdes Estates, CA
With the gorgeous weather in Palos Verdes Estates, California, do you ever wonder why you don't spend more time outdoors, perhaps having a backyard barbecue and visiting with friends late into the evening? It could be a lack of outdoor lighting that leaves most of your yard in darkness once the sun goes down. You can make luxury outdoor lighting your next upgrade.
The Importance of Outdoor Lighting
When your yard is dark at night, you don't spend want to go out there. With the addition of outdoor lighting, you'll maximize the function and use of your front and backyards. Also, additional lighting adds to the safety and security of your family and friends. Lights help you see where you're going to avoid falls and slips while a brightly lit area deters thieves.
Lighting can be used almost anywhere in your yard. You can place lighting to highlight your succulent garden or to turn on when motion is detected in a certain area. Outdoor lighting is so much more than adding a lighting fixture close to the back door.
A Few Words From a Loyal Customer
When you're ready to take the next step in adding lighting, you want to choose a landscaping company that provides the best in design, customer service, and completed work. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we're proud of our past projects, and many of our clients are repeat customers. Here's what Cathy Chadwell said in a review on Houzz:
We completely renovated our whole backyard. It was a very large project which involved replacing full patio with seating and a firepit. Matt and his team of people turned our design into reality. It looks like something from a magazine cover. Really great communication and follow-through. We will definitely use him for our front yard when we are ready.
See Some of the Benefits of Outdoor Lighting in Palos Verdes Estates, California
You might be wondering what some of the benefits of luxury outdoor lighting before you commit to the time and expense of this project. There are many benefits to updating or installing functional lighting in your front and backyards. Here are a few things to consider:
- Safety - It only takes a minute to trip over an uneven spot in the yard. When you can see where you're going, it's easier to remain safe.
- Security - It seems like every week you read about a home getting broken into. Outdoor lighting can work as a deterrent for burglars. When they see all the lighting, they look for a different home with less light.
- Curb appeal - You have one chance to make a great first impression, and outdoor lighting can help. Imagine the impression your boss gets as he pulls up to your home with lighting along the driveway and lighting drawing attention to your landscaping. It can make all the difference.
- More time outside - Once you have functional outdoor lighting, you'll find that you spend more time outside and hosting evening cookouts for neighbors and friends.
Images Can Inspire Your Luxury Outdoor Lighting Project
Sometimes, it can be hard to envision exactly what you want, and you need a little inspiration to fuel your imagination. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we've designed and completed many jobs for homeowners, and we proudly display photos of our favorite projects. You can check out our gallery of photos to see our skills and get a few ideas.
What to Expect Along the Way
When you begin thinking about adding luxury outdoor lighting to your outdoor living space, you might wonder how it works. Of course, there's a process and steps that need to be taken but what are they? Here's what you can expect with a landscaping project:
- You make the decision to pursue a project and decide on a budget.
- After asking friends and doing a little research, you settle on a landscaping firm.
- You attend your first meeting with the landscaping firm to explain what you're looking for and what your expectations are in a finished project.
- Your designer provides you with a 3D rendition of the finished project. This is usually done through a CAD program and lets you get a realistic look at what the finished project will look like.
- You approve the 3D designs
- Landscape workers and other professionals install your lighting.
- You and your family celebrate a job well-done in your upgraded outdoor space.
Additional Services for the Palos Verdes Estates, California Area
Cutting Edge Landscape Design takes pride in offering all the services our clients need to create a stunning and functional landscape. While you plan to start with luxury outdoor lighting, here are some other services to consider:
- Native Plant Landscaping - Palos Verdes Estates, California is home to some gorgeous shrubs, flowers, and plants. You can create a landscape that incorporates many native plants to help lower pollution and enjoy a landscape with lower maintenance.
- Artificial grass installation - Are you tired of mowing the grass and programming the sprinkler? You can install artificial grass around your home that looks as good as natural grass and feels just as soft beneath your feet.
- Outdoor gas fire pit - Don't let cold evening chase you and your guests inside. With an outdoor gas fire pit, you have all the warmth you need and beautiful addition to your outdoor space.
Extended Service Area
We enjoy working with our clients in the Palos Verdes Estates. Designed and planned by famed architect Frederick Law Olmsted Jr., this community sits along the Pacific Ocean and close to Los Angeles. The upscale homes and shopping areas make it a hidden gem in Southern California. We also enjoy working with surrounding communities, such as:
- Manhattan Beach
- Los Alamitos
- Newport Beach
- Long Beach
- Redondo Beach
- Hermosa Beach
- El Segundo
- Seal Beach
- and more
Don't see your hometown? Check out our service area page.
Looking to Work With the Best?
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we only hire the best and people who are dedicated to working directly with clients to help their dream landscape become a reality. Whether you're an expert in design, landscaping installation, or customer service, we may have a position for you.
“Matt designed a stone patio, landscaping and custom lighting for our home. It looks spectacular! He does high quality work and had excellent communication with us throughout the project. Highly recommend him.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.