The community in Long Beach, CA, is renowned for its urban nature: parks, trees, wetlands, gardens, and the urban forest and canopy. As the owner or manager of a commercial property, giving your property a green face-lift can help you stand out as a Long Beach business. Whether you own or manage a small business, a public-facing retail property, a business complex, or a property management — we can help make your property shine.
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we not only work with you to design a landscape that will improve your curb appeal and increase your property value, we use our expertise to create a long-lasting and low-maintenance solution to your commercial landscaping needs. The result? You have a beautifully landscaped property that's affordable, sustainable, and lasts for years.
How Professional Commercial Landscaping Benefits Your Long Beach, CA Business
When it comes to your business, you strive to create a welcoming, friendly, and attractive atmosphere for your valued customers or tenants. And as a coastal city with a high appreciation for art, culture, and outdoor recreation, it's especially important to highlight landscaping at your Long Beach, California business.
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we believe that promoting a beautiful, environmentally-friendly and professional landscape offers numerous benefits to your commercial business:
- Curb Appeal. In business, first impressions matter — and your property's landscaping forms the first impression for your clients. Clean paved paths, excellent outdoor lighting, and curated plants all work together to create eye-catching curb appeal. In a city like Long Beach, which has been named a Tree City USA, it's especially important to maintain a beautifully landscaped property.
- Energy costs. Certain elements of a landscape — like low-maintenance trees and shrubs — can actually provide energy savings in the long run by strategically creating shade for a building.
- Customer enjoyment. It's a fact: prospective clients, tenants, or renters visiting your property will respond more favorably to settings that are green, inviting, and natural. In fact, one survey indicated that 74% of people prefer commercial businesses with nicely landscaped parking lots. Whether this comes in the form of native plants, xeriscaping, or succulents, plants can create a more pleasant atmosphere for clients.
- Property value. Just like any other improvement of your commercial property, choosing professional landscaping will only improve your property value in the long run.
- Environmental benefits. If you partner with a landscaping company that understands the climate and growing conditions in Long Beach, you'll reap the benefits in the form of a low-maintenance, drought-resistant landscape that contributes to the local ecosystem.
In a competitive marketplace, it's important to stand out with property that is both attractive and sustainable. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we have the expertise to produce a cost-effective landscape that will also increase your curb appeal, delight your customers, and conserve energy.
Sustainable Design: Low-Maintenance, Low-Water Landscaping
With years of experience creating unique landscapes for our clients in the Long Beach, CA area, we have the expertise and knowledge you need in a landscaping company. Furthermore, our college-educated staff is not only familiar with the unique microclimate in Long Beach, but also is familiar with Long Beach's Lawn-to-Garden (L2G) program.
This water-saving initiative offers incentives for residential, commercial, and multi-family operations that replace regular turf lawns with drought-resistant design. We follow the L2G design principles by creating landscapes that save water, use native plants, and create a habitat for native species of birds and butterflies.
In addition, we will carefully evaluate your landscape's unique water usage needs and soil conditions. By doing this, we can set you up for the long-term with irrigation systems that help you conserve water, save on your energy bill, and fit in with Long Beach's water restrictions. If you want to learn more about how Cutting Edge creates low-water, low-maintenance landscape design within your budget, get in touch with us today.
Commercial Landscaping Services in Long Beach, California
So, what does the ideal landscape look like for your Long Beach business? Our goal is to create a unique look for your business that also saves you time and money — while staying in budget throughout the process.
To do that, we offer landscape construction services, also known as hardscaping, which creates the structural elements of a landscape. In addition, we provide softscaping services that integrate plants, shrubs, trees, and other natural elements into your property design. Whatever your vision for your commercial property, we can bring it to life.
Intuitive Landscape Construction
By incorporating pathways and other structural elements into your business's landscape design, you can ensure that your customers are able to clearly and easily navigate around your commercial property. We tailor our landscape construction carefully, so that you and your prospective clients or tenants can enjoy a setting that is intuitive, thoughtful, and attractive.
We also specialize in incorporating outdoor lighting into your landscape design. If you have evening or early morning hours, then there might be times where your business isn't adequately lit. Investing in outdoor lighting not only brings beauty to your landscape, but also makes for a safer property with less potential for hazardous trips and falls.
In simplest terms, xeriscaping is a type of landscaping that eliminates the need to spend time, energy, and resources in watering and maintaining a landscape. Xeriscaping is an innovative technique that uses a variety of elements — colorful succulents, gorgeous native plants, low-water shrubs — to create a beautiful low-water landscape.
Sustainable Native Plant Landscaping
Manzanitas, sagebrush, buckwheat — all of these beautiful, vibrant plants are native to the Long Beach landscape. In essence, this means that these plants are able to thrive in low-water, drought-prone landscapes. In addition, they are supportive to local ecosystems and create a habitat for native species of birds and butterflies. A native plant landscape highlights all the beauty of Long Beach's plant and animal life while decreasing your reliance on expensive pesticides and fertilizes.
Low-Water, Drought-Resistant Landscaping
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we focus on low-water landscaping for many reasons. First of all, Long Beach is a drought-prone area — and it's vital to design a landscape that's resilient and hardy in dry conditions. Secondly, low water landscaping helps businesses save money through decreased water bills and lowered maintenance costs. By using plants that thrive in low water conditions, we create a gorgeous landscape that conserves water and saves you time and money at the same time.
What Sets Cutting Edge Landscape Design Apart?
- Streamlined Cost Savings. As a full-service landscaping company, we handle your project from beginning to end — and beyond. We'll design, build, and do maintenance on your property for years to come to create a smoother, more convenient, and more affordable experience for you.
- Locally Owned & Operated. As a local business, we take pride in providing excellent services to our community. We love living, working, and designing here. We'll treat your business needs with respect, integrity, and honesty throughout the process, and provide services tailored to the unique needs of Long Beach, CA.
Commitment to Sustainability. We're committed to sustainability in all of our practices. First of all, our focus on low-water landscaping accommodates Long Beach's water restrictions. In addition, sustainable practices help reduce maintenance, water, and energy costs for business owners and property managers.
“My wife Pat and I finally selected The Cutting Edge probably because of the owner, Matt. He kept in touch with us while we decided on the right design for our front yard. Once the job started Matt stopped by to direct his crew numerous times. The Cutting Edge crew were fantastic and worked their tails off. Bottom line, go with Matt and The Cutting Edge.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
3. Newport Beach
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach