Indulge in Outdoor Living in Huntington Beach, California
Huntington, California and all of Southern California are known for their glorious, moderate weather throughout the year. This makes you wonder why you aren't spending more time in your outdoor living space. It could be that the area doesn't function for you and your family. If this is the case, it's time to make an outdoor living space for your next landscape project.
The Value of an Outdoor Living Area
If your backyard is just a sea of grass and weeds, you probably don't spend a lot of time outside. You're missing out on the joy of soaking up the sunshine while you visit with friends. Your kids aren't spending their summer days swimming in their own pool.
Creating a beautiful outdoor living area provides your family with more functional space. If you opt for an outdoor kitchen or a patio area with a dinner table, you can enjoy a meal under the stars. An outdoor living area provides more room to entertain, and it raises the value of your and its curb appeal.
Hear From Some of Our Loyal Clients
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we understand that you have a choice when it comes to creating your dream outdoor living space. We strive to provide you outstanding service and a finished product that you'll enjoy for years to come. Not sold. Here's what one of our customers, Lyndsey Chadwells had to say about us on Yelp:
"We completely renovated our whole backyard. It was a very large project which involved replacing full patio with seating and a fire pit. Matt and his team of people turned our design into reality. It looks like something from a magazine cover. Really great communication and follow-through. We will definitely use him for our front yard when we are ready."
The Benefits of an Outdoor Living Space in Huntington Beach, California
While you're planning and budgeting for an outdoor living area, you'll probably begin to wonder what the benefits are. Creating a functional outdoor living area provides a host of benefits for you and your family. Here are a few things to consider:
- Functional space for your family: By adding a pool or outdoor kitchen to your outdoor area, you and your family will enjoy an outdoor space that functions for what you enjoy most.
- Added value to your home: When you decide to sell your home, a beautiful outdoor space with its own putting green or designer landscape lighting can improve the value of your home.
- More space to entertain: With a designer outdoor living space, you have more room to entertain guests, especially in the beautiful weather in Southern California.
Find Inspiration for Your Outdoor Living Project With Our Slideshow
If you kind of, sort of know what you want your outdoor living area to look like, then you need to check out our gallery of past projects for inspiration. We've completed many jobs on a variety of scales. By looking at these photos, you can begin to point out examples of what you want in your own outdoor space. Our gallery of photos can fuel your imagination.
The Process: What to Expect at Each Stage of Your Outdoor Living Area Project
As you begin to seriously consider an outdoor living space project, you begin to wonder how much work is involved and exactly how it works. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we have the process fine-tuned. Here's a look at the steps involved in such a project:
- You make the decision that you're ready to create your dream outdoor living space, and determine how much you can spend on the project.
- Do your research. You can ask friends who did their work and read reviews. Finally, choose a landscaping company.
- Sit down with the landscaping firm to outline the project and relay your expectations.
- After measuring your outdoor space and listening to your ideas, the designer creates a 3D model of the project. Typically, a CAD program creates the model and gives you a realistic image of the finished project.
- Approve the 3D model and budget.
- A team of professionals begins and complete the work on your outdoor living area
- You and your family celebrate a finished project with a family meal in your new outdoor living space.
Additional Landscaping Services for Your Outdoor Living Area in Huntington Beach, California
Cutting Edge Landscape Design is a full-service firm that can meet all of your outdoor needs. We can create lush landscapes awash in native plants or create permanent fire pits. After you finish your outdoor living space, here are a few other services to consider:
- Artificial Grass Installation: Everyone wants a beautiful green lawn, but you don't have to plant real grass with all its upkeep to make that happen. Installing artificial grass has a lot of benefits, including lower water bills, and it's better for the environment. We can install our artificial grass and turf to the exact measurement of your yard, and it looks as good as real grass.
- Native Plant Landscaping: In Southern California, you'll find an array of native plants, trees, shrubs, and flowers to create a gorgeous landscape. Choosing native plants is eco-friendly and provides you with many options.
- Low Water Landscaping: Cutting Edge Landscape Design takes water conservation seriously. You can transform your outdoor space with native plants and succulents into a lush garden that doesn't require as much water or upkeep.
Our Expansive Service Area
At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we enjoy working with our friends and neighbors in the Huntington Beach, CA area. Nestled along the Pacific Ocean coast, this area provides lush, green landscapes, and there are many upscale homes with large outdoor living spaces. Community members take pride in the design and upkeep of their outdoor living area. We also enjoy working with some of the neighboring cities and communities, including:
- Manhattan Beach
- Los Alamitos
- Newport Beach
- Long Beach
- Redondo Beach
- Hermosa Beach
- El Segundo
- Seal Beach
- and more.
If you don't see your town on the list, check out our extended service area page.
Think You Want to Come to Work for Us
Cutting Edge Landscape Design takes pride in offering our clients the best service at each stage of their projects. To do that, we only hire the best. If you're the best at landscape installation, design, or administrative service, then we may have a job for you.
“My wife Pat and I finally selected The Cutting Edge probably because of the owner, Matt. He kept in touch with us while we decided on the right design for our front yard. Once the job started Matt stopped by to direct his crew numerous times. The Cutting Edge crew were fantastic and worked their tails off. Bottom line, go with Matt and The Cutting Edge.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
3. Newport Beach
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach