Pool Landscaping in Seal Beach, CA: Creating a Custom Outdoor Oasis
If you're lucky enough to call this unique coastal city your home, then you know that Seal Beach, California, has a ton to offer homeowners. First, Seal Beach is renowned for its community-oriented feel, plentiful parks, and highly-rated public schools. But it also captures all the beauty of coastal California with its wide, sandy beaches and easy access to the Seal Beach Municipal Pier. Whether you love spending the day shopping and dining on Main Street, or exploring the expanses of the Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge, Seal Beach is an incredible place to call home.
Though everyone treasures the nearby beach for swimming and relaxation, Seal Beach homeowners love to enjoy those same luxuries from the comfort of their homes. By adding landscaping elements like sparkling pools, tranquil hot tubs, and enticing water features, you can create an oasis on your own property. Ready to make your vision for pool landscaping a reality? At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we have the skill and knowledge needed to create luxury pool landscaping for your Seal Beach home.
Envision Custom Pool Landscaping in Seal Beach, CA
Sparkling water, refreshing swims, tranquil summer evenings in the hot tub — envision how pool landscaping can completely transform your Seal Beach property. Whether your plan is to renovate a pool that needs some work, or to begin the exciting project of creating a pool for the first time, the professionals at Cutting Edge Landscape Design can help bring your unique vision to life. Throughout the design process, we'll work with you on every detail — from the size and shape of your pool, to the materials used to create it, to the surrounding landscape that ties it all together. Imagine the possibilities:
With a sparkling new pool, you can truly make the most of your home. Your custom-designed pool creates a haven for cooling down on warm afternoons, but also allows you to take an invigorating dip in the mornings. Whether you have children who would get hours of enjoyment splashing around on weekends, or you plan on inviting friends and guests for laid-back afternoon pool parties, our personalized pool landscaping can create the ideal size, shape, and look for your pool.
Enticing Water Features
We can help you create a truly luxurious home experience with our customized water features. Made to reflect your vision and aesthetic, water features can range from cascading waterfalls, to calming ponds, to shimmering fountains adorning your property.
Tranquil Hot Tubs & Outdoor Spas
Is there anything quite as relaxing as settling into a customized hot tub at the end of a long day? Our hot tubs are created not only to offer you a tranquil and relaxing experience, but to contribute to the overall aesthetic of your pool. Imagine gazing out from the softly bubbling water at a gorgeous landscape complete with vibrant plant life, gorgeous patios and walkways, and outdoor lighting. To truly enhance the luxury, envision pampering yourself with a custom outdoor spa on your own property!
At Cutting Edge, our design process puts you at the center, and our status as full-service general contractors means that we can help you complete your vision easily from start to finish. Want to learn more about how pool landscaping can transform your property? Call us today at (310) 406-2251.
Outdoor Living & Hardscaping Services: Enhance Your Pool Landscaping
The combination of Seal Beach's natural beauty, safe neighborhoods, and welcoming, laid-back feel has led Niche to rate it as one of the very best places to buy a home in the Los Angeles area. Residents here are far more likely to own rather than rent their homes, and the gorgeous luxury homes throughout Seal Beach reflect the pride that homeowners take in maintaining their properties.
While pool landscaping certainly reflects the pride and beauty of your Seal Beach home, it's important to combine luxury pool landscaping with other elements of landscape design. At Cutting Edge, we can handle all aspects of landscape design to complement and enhance your pool and water features.
- Hardscaping. Imagine the view as you gaze out from your pool or hot tub. Is the pool surrounded by a paved space that keeps guests safe and provides a perfect surface to set up poolside chairs? Do you envision flagstone patios where guests can sit and relax? Do you see custom-designed pathways and stairways that connect all the various elements of your landscape together? Our hardscaping services can create all this — and more — to truly tie your landscape together.
- Outdoor living. The pool is just one aspect of what makes your Seal Beach home an incredible place to hang out. As a homeowner, you may relish the idea of taking a dip in the pool and then cooking up dinner with your custom outdoor kitchen. Or perhaps you envision a cool night where you can soak in the hot tub, then keep warm and trade stories around your outdoor gas fire pit. We can design and create the outdoor living space that works best for you.
Outdoor lighting. You don't have to stop enjoying your pool when the sun goes down. Our luxury outdoor lighting services use the latest LED technology to illuminate your property. Well-placed outdoor lights not only allow you to enjoy your property past sunset, but accent lighting can also enhance the shine and beauty of your pool landscaping by night.
Luxury & Sustainability: Bring your Pool Landscaping to Life
With sustainable softscaping, the landscape around your pool, hot tub, or water features can truly come to life. Plants, trees, and shrubs bring a pop of color that can help highlight and accentuate your pool landscaping.
As a busy homeowner, you might be seeking the beauty and diversity of plant life — but at the same time wish to avoid the maintenance and high water usage associated with plant-heavy landscapes. At Cutting Edge, we're familiar with Seal Beach's unique coastal ecosystem, and use our years of experience to prioritize sustainable, low-water softscaping.
- Native plant landscaping. By working with plants that are native to Seal Beach's ecosystem, we can use a variety of gorgeous flowers and shrubs to add depth and color around your pool landscaping.
- Xeriscaping. Using the latest in low-water technology and horticulture, our team can transform your property with xeriscaping. Low-water trees, plants, shrubs, and natural materials are artfully combined to complement your existing landscaping and create a sustainable yet beautiful outdoor space that saves on energy expenses.
- Succulent gardens. Picture your pool area complemented by the bright colors and unique shapes of succulents. These easy-to-maintain plants make a unique statement and lend make your water features truly seem like a desert-oasis.
Our college-educated professionals have years of experience designing environmentally-friendly outdoor spaces, and we use our expertise to combine luxury and sustainability to create, enhance, and maintain your pool landscaping.
“Matt & his crew did an outstanding job on my both my front & backyards. Love my new patio and yard! I had an empty slate after removing my pool & concrete.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
3. Newport Beach
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach