Prompt Commercial Landscaping Team for Newport Beach, California Businesses
Nestled along the coastline in sunny Southern California, Newport Beach is a bustling city filled with families and singles. This gorgeous town enjoys moderate temperatures throughout the year, and the locals take advantage of it. In the summer months, families flock to the Balboa Fun Zone, an old-fashioned amusement park. The Fun Zone includes a towering Ferris wheel and views of the ocean.
The town has a massive harbor with boats of all sizes coming and going. Locals enjoy fishing off the two piers throughout the year. To play in the surf, residents usually favor one of two beaches, Wedge or Corona del Mar State Beach. Even in the middle of the summer, temperatures don't get too hot, and the annual rainfall is around 10 inches.
The real estate market in the area is hot, and many of the houses are large with all the upscale amenities you'd want in a glamorous coastal town. For home buyers seeking a lower price point, there are plenty to choose from! When it comes to shopping, you have your choice of nationwide chains or locally-owned favorite. If you're a small business owner or commercial property manager, you already know that landscaping in the area can be a challenge with the lack of rain. You might want to consider handing this chore off to a professional commercial landscaping company.
Common Services Offered by Commercial Landscaping Companies
You might think that a commercial landscaping service is only able to cut your grass and trim your hedges a couple of times a month. However, they can offer so much more than that, such as:
If you haven't had a lot of work done on your commercial property, you may want to start by exploring the landscape construction options available from a commercial landscaping company in Newport Beach, California, including:
- Hardscaping - Hardscaping is when you use building materials to make permanent seating or other items in the landscape. This can include seating and water features. You can have a patio area built as part of hardscaping. A professional commercial landscaping company works with you to design an area that works best for your company or retail property.
- Xeriscaping - As companies and people strive to become more eco-friendly, xeriscaping has become a popular new trend in landscaping. This type of landscaping uses plants, trees, bushes, and turf that are easy to maintain and don't require much water. While you might be picturing a gravel yard with cactus, then nothing can be further from the truth. Advances in horticulture have made great strides in creating low-maintenance greenery.
This is the type of design that includes flowers, plants, and other greenery. Landscape design includes:
- Artificial grass installation - You don't have to lose the beauty and feel of grass when you install artificial. There are different varieties available, and the best part is that it doesn't need to be watered.
- Low-water landscaping - As an essential resource, water needs to be conserved. The best way to do that is to create a low-water landscape. Once again, you might be picturing that ugly yard with gravel but a professional landscaping company can create a lush and colorful outdoor space.
- Native plant landscaping - For decades, Americans have brought plants and flowers from around the country and the world to California and planted them. Many of these non-native plants have thrived and become invasive. A commercial landscaping company can create an outside area flush with native plants, trees and gorgeous wildflowers.
Succulent garden design - In interior design, succulents are one of the latest trends. These plants don't require a lot of water and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. You can even find them in shades other than green. A professional commercial landscaping company can help you create a succulent garden design to wow your customers or tenants.
Benefits of Using a Commercial Landscaping Company
Of course, as a Newport Beach, CA business owner, you need for there to be benefits before you spend any money. Here are a few things to consider:
- Save money - Yes, you'll spend money on a landscaping service but you'll save money too. Once your new low-water landscape is in place, your utility bills, especially for water, become less each month. These savings add up as the cost of most utilities goes up each year.
- Save time - Yard work, especially designing and creating a plan, takes a lot that you can better spend serving customers or handling account receivables.
- Eco-friendly - When you create a landscape using native plants and low-water trees and shrubs, you help the environment. From using less water to forgoing pesticides, there are many benefits to the environment.
Curb appeal - You have one chance to make a first impression on your customers, and that happens before you meet them. With a beautifully landscaped business or commercial rental property, your clients understand that you take pride in your business and the work that you do.
Your Local Newport Beach, CA Commercial Landscaping Company
When you're ready to commit to making your property look better and use less water, you have choices. At Cutting Edge Landscape Design, we're ready to help you create an outdoor landscape that you can take pride in. Here are a few of the reasons that we should be your first choice:
- Locally owned and operated
- Opened in 2004
- All design team members are college-educated
- Continuing education to keep up with current trends in horticulture
- Full-service landscaping design firm
- Service area includes Manhattan Beach, Los Alamitos, Newport Beach, Long Beach, Palos Verde Estates, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, and Seal Beach
- Fully licensed.
Your gorgeous new landscape is only limited by your imagination. Our talented team members will work with you to design a commercial landscape that works for your property and stays within your budget. Our team knows how to create a landscape that limits the amount of water it needs to make maintenance easy and to save you money. Whether you already have the hardscaping done or need help on a barren lot, we're ready to go to work for you. Call us!
“My wife Pat and I finally selected The Cutting Edge probably because of the owner, Matt. He kept in touch with us while we decided on the right design for our front yard. Once the job started Matt stopped by to direct his crew numerous times. The Cutting Edge crew were fantastic and worked their tails off. Bottom line, go with Matt and The Cutting Edge.”
Our Featured Work
View the best landscaping and design portfolio in Southern California.
Are You Ready To Bring Your Landscaping To The Cutting Edge In Beauty, Function, And Sustainability?
If So, Call Us To Get Started!
1. Manhattan Beach
2. Los Alamitos
3. Newport Beach
4. Long Beach
5. Palos Verde Estates
6. Redondo Beach
8. Hermosa Beach
9. El Segundo
10. Seal Beach